The Home Provides
- An excellent standard of care with 24 hour service provided.
- Staff are aware of and provide for religious, ethnic and cultural needs.
- Visitors welcome anytime.
- Home meets strict standards set by CQC and inspected on a regular basis.
- We provide wholesome nutritious good quality food with a choice of interesting menus. Special diets catered for.
A first class service is provided by local G.P’s and district nurses
At Tudor Manor we place the rights of service users at the front of our philosophy of care. We seek to advance these rights in all aspects of the services we provide and encourage our service users to exercise their rights to the full. This includes the right to privacy, dignity, independence, choice, health, personal care and social activities.
Visit our Facebook to keep to date with what’s happening in the home.